Thursday, July 05, 2012

Hershey Simple Pleasures Chocolates/CVS: $1 coupon or share w/friends for $2.50/2 coupon!

I recently blogged about Hershey's new Hershey's Simple Pleasures and how much I loved the vanilla.  Yes, I indeed did grab a bag at Walmart today and (doh) I forgot my coupon at home.  I hate paying full price, but I couldn't resist.



I found a special Hershey's Simple Pleasures sharing program with CVS where you can get either a coupon good for $1 off 1 or $2.50 off 2, redeemable at CVS.  Once you've shared to get the higher valued coupon, you can either print right away or they will email you a link. (That email comes from Hershey's and says, "Congratulations!" in the header.  I haven't priced them at CVS yet, but they were $2.68 a bag at Walmart when I bought them.

No comments: