Disclosure: I was provided with free samples to facilitate this review, as well as a gift pack. Both were provided by Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark.
|Ultimate Three Cheese Marinara|
I strive to make it the easiest dinner night of the week! Ideally, I like to spend a half hour or less on preparing the meal so that there's time to eat it at the table instead of on the run. I definitely don't want to find dinner plates in my minivan! It has to be fast, easy, and something the kids enjoy eating.
|Time to add the noodles!|
There are several Ultimates varieties available, including four helpers:
- Ultimate Hamburger Helper Stroganoff
- Ultimate Chicken Helper Creamy Parmesan
- Ultimate Helper Cheddar Broccoli
- Ultimate Helper Three Cheese Marinara
- Ultimate Betty Crocker Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- Ultimate Betty Crocker Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
- Ultimate Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes
Giveaway! Try Betty Crocker Ultimates yourself and serve up dinner in style by winning the Betty Crocker Ultimates prize pack pictured below.
- 1 box of Ultimate Hamburger Helper
- 1 box of Betty Crocker Ultimate Potatoes
- 3-piece bamboo serving bowls
- Serving spoon
- 4 plates
One extra entry: Share this contest via social media (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter) one time only and then leave a comment with a link to your share. You may earn just one entry total by social sharing.
This contest runs 9/24/2013 through 9/30 at 11:59 PM Eastern time. A winner will be chosen from the comments via Random.org. Winner shall have 48 hours to respond to an email requesting shipping information. If the winner fails to do so in that time frame, a new winner will be selected.
If you have any questions, please email me! Thanks and good luck to all.