Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Joy Ice Cream Cone coupon: Should work on their gluten free cones as well!

Man, it's been a long time since I was able to enjoy a sugar cone and when my hubby spotted some Joy gluten free waffle cones at a Wegmans in Northern Virginia, I was a bit excited.  I confess... I used to eat a lot of Nutty Butty's back in the day and there's just something about a waffle cone that is so delicious.  Probably the sugar!

Were the Joy gluten free sugar cones any good?  Well, let's just say I ate two cones in one sitting.  To be fair, the sugar cones are not roomy for a lot of ice cream, so I didn't feel so bad.  But yeah, I had to resist the urge to just eat one right out of the box sans ice cream all day and then I caved when I sat down to write this post.   They also offer a gluten free cake ice cream cone product.



Joy Ice Cream Cone is offering coupons via their Facebook page, which you can access here. or here.

The coupon options are .35/1 and $1/2.  

No comments: